Pin It!

Saturday, July 25, 2009

The light at the end of the tunnel

I'm finally beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Boo has a doctor appointment this Thursday which will confirm his medical condition and open up the Service for the Blind to assist us. To get his cane and magnifiers to qualify him for disability all those things.

We've been looking at places to live to see how much we need to have in hand before we can move out of my parent's house. I can't wait. I know we're in their way, sharing the kitchen the laundry room and the parking spots in the driveway. All that is a big pain.

When we move the first thing I'm going to do is fill up the entire fridge and cook something that takes a lot of pots and pans and all day in the oven.

Maybe I'll do it all nekkid :P

No comments: