Pin It!

Saturday, April 2, 2011

The Bzz on Glade Plugins Scented Oil

I was given a sample of Glade Plugins Scented Oil to try and I wanted to share my opinion with ya'll.





In case you don't know, I live with four cats and a stinky dog. That's not counting the smells my people family create, stinky shoes, cooking smells, cigars. I'm always a little skeptical of air fresheners because they never seem to last or make any noticeable long term difference.

I decided to give the Glade Plugins a chance, next time I was in the store I picked up an oil warmer. When I came home I snapped the oils into the warmer and turned it on high. It has three settings. I was pleasantly surprised when it filled the room with scent, and even more pleasantly surprised 45 minutes later when i got a burst of a new scent.

The Glade Plugins Scented Oil Warmer alternates scents every 45 minutes and will provide fragrance for 60 days if you have it on the low setting (which I do now).

The Lasting Impression Oil warmer starter kit comes in two scent choices, Hawaiian Breeze and Vanilla Passion Fruit or the one I'm using, Clean Linen and Sunny Days.

I've been using it for 2 weeks now, I still catch whiffs of the scents and my house smells wonderful when I walk through the front door!





If you'd like a coupon for $3.00 off one Glade Plugins Scented Oil Lasting Impressions oil warmer starter kit or coupons for scented oil refills, let me know. (Limited amount to go around). Click the pic above to print one.


I love Spring!

No comments: