Pin It!

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

New Year Swap at KH



I just realized I never actually blogged about my swap goodies. I did mention the 100% cotton that I used to make the dishcloths but i never talked about the other things.

5 hand made stitch markers
* a packet of Lionbrand stitch makers
* 3 balls of 100% cotton yarn, in three different colors
* 2 balls of Paton's Kroy sock yarn
* 2 balls of Meilenweit Cotton
* a photo mouse pad
* a set of size 1 double point needles for the socks
* and a pack of chocolate and caramel covered pretzel sticks

The mouse pad is currently sporting a picture Samantha drew of a Goomba from Super Mario bros.
I'm itching to get started on more dishcloths for the other skeins of cotton. I'm still working up the nerve for those socks. Those needles look awfully tiny! Currently I'm making a set a wrist warmers/fingerless mitts for myself and am using the stitch markers. I loves them!

No comments: