Pin It!

Monday, March 24, 2008

Goals and Intentions

Yes I know it's the end of March but Spring has sprung and with it my quest for knowledge is renewed. I've always believed in setting my intentions, to speak as if something were going to happen "I will have this" rather than "I want this" and though I've never really set any concrete goals I want to try that this year. So here goes:

My Intention for 2008 is to lead my family, as well as myself to be more in tune with the natural world and use those skills to help us be happier and healthier.

Goals
  • Start shopping at the farmer's market when it opens for the year. Buy more local products whenever possible.
  • Learn what all the wild plants in my yard are and how they can be used medically and culinary.
  • Work on Kamana Two plants, move through kamana 3 and 4 and apply this knowledge to plants in general.
  • Eat more fresh, local and organic foods.
  • Grow more of my own vegetables and fruits.
  • Expand my herb garden.
  • Have the knowledge to ease my family's ailments without resorting to all the chemicals.
  • Learn to eat seasonally.

No comments: