Pin It!

Friday, July 11, 2008

Me A to Z

That sneaky JulieB booby trapped one of her blog posts so now I have to post this too :P

ACCENT: Southern ya'll
BREAKFAST OR NO BREAKFAST: I usually just eat lunch at 10:30. I really should start eating breakfast though.
CHORE I DON'T CARE FOR: washing dishes
DOG OR CAT: neither, but I'd love to have either
ESSENTIAL ELECTRONICS: the puter and printer
FAVORITE COLOGNE: Don't really use smellies
GOLD OR SILVER: white gold :P
HANDBAG I CARRY MOST OFTEN: small black bag
INSOMNIA: Not usually
JOB TITLE: Mom
KIDS: 1, Samantha
LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: noisy neighborhood with annoying neighbors that I can't wait to get out of!
MOST ADMIRABLE TRAIT: I'm extremely easygoing
NAUGHTIEST CHILDHOOD BEHAVIOR: decided to walk to grandma's without telling anyone, my mother's still talking about that.
OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAY: the last one was when i had my daughter, before that I had an appendectomy and broken legs
PHOBIAS: spiders
QUOTE: I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority. -- EB White
REASON TO SMILE: I can always find some reason to smile. It's that, or go crazy.
SIBLINGS: none, I'm all alone
TIME I WAKE UP: I'm been sleeping in lately, 8 am ish
UNUSUAL SKILL OR TALENT: I have an amazing capacity to store random bits of completely useless knowledge.
VEGETABLE I REFUSE TO EAT: tomatoes
WORST HABIT: I sometimes pick my nose :P
YUMMY STUFF: cheeeeescake
ZOO ANIMAL I LIKE MOST: primates

Now, I've booby trapped my post too so if you've read this far, consider yourself tagged :)

1 comment:

Knit Purl Gurl said...

Tag - you're it!
I have tagged you for "Six Things," a blog tag. I have listed your blog on my blog under the post, "Taking a Cue From Vickie Howell." Keep it moving! :)