Pin It!

Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Bzz on Ultracept Antiseptic Hand wash

I recently received a free sample of Ultracept Antiseptic hand wash to try and then tell people about.

It's a brand new product, it's only been on the market since November. So it was great to be one of the first to try it.

I really like the way it feels on my hands. It's not greasy or sticky, it's more liquid which makes it feel cleaner to me. It also doesn't dry out my skin which is a real problem for me.

Best of all is that it can last up to 6 hours on your skin with repeated use. So you don't have to reapply every time you touch something new. It kills 99.99% germs instantly.

Ultracept Antiseptic hand wash is only available at ultracept.com. Be sure to enter the code "ULTRABZZ" when you order for 10% off your order!

No comments: