Pin It!

Monday, February 2, 2009

Part four of my personality profile

What am I talking about? Go here.


Today, How I approach obligations.

Your approach toward your obligations is: FLEXIBLE

Words that describe you: Spontaneous, Intuitive, Perceptive, Natural, Somewhat Disorganized, Unpredictable At Times

A General Description of How You Interact with Others

When there's a job to be done, like most people you want to know what the goal is and when it's to be completed. For you, that's a start. Next you want to know what the plan is to get to the goal. So you lay out a plan, or at least the major points of a plan: "Organize the kitchen sometime this spring" or "Get the project at work done as soon as possible." You don't need an in-depth specification of every little detail; in fact you prefer not to work that way. You lay out your goals, develop a general plan, and then you get things done.

You believe in intuition as well as organization. As such, you trust impulses as much as strategies and you value spontaneity as much as you do efficiency. In a word, you like to keep it flexible. When you set out to accomplish a task, you prefer to have some room to maneuver. Like an artist, you find that the best way to reach a goal is not always in a straight line. Some of the most productive times for you are the unplanned moments of inspiration and creativity that just come to you. While you do keep to a general plan, those times of pure vision and originality are what really drive you.

Some of the people who rely completely on an organized approach to getting things done may be surprised at your efficiency. But there is a definite method to your approach. With a creative flair that others may not have anticipated, the original plan gets met and there are often a few extra accomplishments along the way. Your comfort zone starts with a task and a plan but it also requires the freedom to be able to go with your instincts and impulses so that you can not just accomplish the task, you also have the option to explore something brand new along the way.


I think I'm very wrapped up in Intuition. I depend heavily on my instincts and feelings about situations. I covered that in a previous entry, I believe.

I'm all about getting where I'm going by whichever path works at the time. That applies to almost everything I do. I like to plan, I like to be packed for a trip at least a week in advance. I drive Boo nuts demanding to know exactly what time we're leaving for where ever. But Which road we take to get there, how often we stop along the way? Don't care. Driving to TN to visit his mom and seeing an interested road side attraction? Let's stop! I'm very free flowing when the project or activity gets started. I'm very in need a plan going in though :P

I realize that probably didn't make a whole hell of a lot of sense. But that's me too. You see it says Unorganized up there :P

No comments: