Pin It!

Friday, January 30, 2009

Part three of my personality profile

What am I talking about? Go here.

Today we discus my emotional stability. Har har

On Emotional Stability you are: VERY RESPONSIVE

Words that describe you: Emotional, Insightful, Perceptive, Sensitive, Self-conscious

A General Description of Your Reactivity

Each one of us encounters some hard times; we get caught off guard, or feel a sudden swell of emotion, whether from fear, joy, anger or sadness. Life is just like this sometimes. You know that because you are an emotional person. Some people go to great lengths to keep their emotions under wraps, to keep a stiff upper lip, to not let others know what emotions they are feeling. But that is not you. You embrace all of life's emotions, both the joys and the turmoil that life brings our way.

When you're having fun with a group of friends you don't even try to contain your pleasure; you laugh hard and feel every moment of the conversation because of the joy that comes from the experience. You make very intense friendships; ones where all of the depth of emotions that you feel can be shared. Emotions are such an essential part of your everyday life. You may cry at intense movies or when watching a sad story on the evening news. You get angry, at others or at yourself, and you do not stifle it. Emotions drive your personality and your relationships - you simply are what you feel.

You experience both the highs and the lows more profoundly than most. And you usually relish the intensity of your emotions. For sure you enjoy the positive times. There are those times, though, when your feelings get the best of you and you wonder how you will manage the moment. But because you are so in tune with all of your emotions you will experience something very pleasant and will be able to engage with that positive feeling to again enjoy the wonderful intensity that life brings you


I am a tempestuous storm of emotion :P I wasn't always this emotional. I think I had locked a great portion of myself away. I DID NOT cry in front of people, I didn't show many emotions at all really. When Boo and I began our relationship he began jack hammering through that wall I'd placed around myself.

While that means that I now cry at sad movies and sob when I'm angry, it also means I feel all the joy that life can bring. I feel like a very different person emotionally. :)

I am extremely in touch with my instincts and am perceptive. I think nature gave us those abilities to survive and I can't fathom how people can be so out of touch with themselves.

No comments: