Pin It!

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Bzz on CoverGirl Outlast Lipstain

Bzzz

I'm not a big fan of lipstick. It always feels so caky and thick and dry on my lips. When I was asked to test this lipstain I was a bit hesitant. Bu then I read that it's a stain, not a lip stick. According to the info included in my package the water based color instantly infuses into the top layer of your lips rather than coating them. This means it stays on longer and once it's dry, which takes seconds, you can't feel it at all!

Oh did I mention that it has a marker tip. That's great for women like me who aren't that skilled with the whole makeup application thing :P

CoverGirl Lipstain should be on shelves now, Target will carry it I've heard. It comes in 10 colors from Everbloom Kiss to Flirty Nude and Plum Pout.

I really like it, and from someone that generally hates products on her lips, that's saying something!

I have 10 coupons for $1.00 off any CoverGirl lip product to give away. They don't expire til March 31st 2009. If you'd like one be one of the first ten to leave a comment with your email address.

No comments: