Pin It!

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Part two of my personality profile

What am I talking about? Go here.



Today we have my openness.



On the Openness Dimension you are: CURIOUS

Words that describe you: Original, Inventive, Thinker, Brave, Eccentric, Avant-Garde, Unique

A General Description of How You Approach New Information and Experiences

You think like an artist. Or better, you SEE like an artist. While most people look at life's straight lines, its height and depth and width, you're bending the lines with your imagination and turning black and white into shades of blue and yellow. And in conversations at work or with your friends you want to ask, "Do you see what I see?" A few might, most don't, but you've piqued everyone's curiosity with your own original and inventive ways of thinking.

You can, if you must, think in conventional ways. But left on your own, you'll usually opt for the eccentric or avant-garde; in fact you're usually bored with what everyone else is comfortable with. You learn from reading, talking, watching people and other fauna and flora, and simply sitting in the soft chair of your mind and wondering how people would learn how to count if they could only use uneven numbers. You are out in front of conventional ideas, bravely originally defining true and false, right and wrong, the good, the bad and the ugly.


See told you I was eccentric. :P This is pretty much 'nail on the head' right here. Hell, it even knows that I say "See what I mean?" rather than "Know what I mean?"

As far as the inventive way of thinking goes, I'll attach a scanned image for your perusal.

A math problem. 12 X 150

scan0002

This is just an example but that's how I'd figure it out. I've shown the sprout this method and while I think she understands it, she doesn't use it on her own.

*shrugs* makes perfect simple sense to me :P

No comments: