Pin It!

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Resistance is futile

I'm a quiet person. I'm totally content to be alone with my thoughts in glorious silent solitude. Of course occasionally I cut these ties that bind me and babble and twitter on and on about the most inane things, just ask John :) But the majority of the time I don't speak unless I have something to say. I don't usually post to message boards unless I have something to add that's of substance, and I don't do blog memes. But I'm also getting the odd comment that my blog isn't updated often enough and some of these things look slightly entertaining so What the hell?

We shall begin with one that is at least slightly herbal. What Kind of Flower Are You enjoy :P



I am a
Canna


What Flower
Are You?


"You stand up for what you believe in, even if it gets in the way of what other people think. You are proud of yourself and your accomplishments and you enjoy letting people know that."

No comments: